About Everyday Rides
Everyday Rides is a free space for the cycling community to find and organize social rides and bike events. Everyday Rides encourages the promotion of inclusive and welcoming rides and events by making events easy to find and encouraging transparency in event listings.
About The Calendar
The Everyday Rides Calendar is a free to use public calendar that anyone can post to. Rides and events are posted to the calendar by users and are not sponsored by Everyday Rides.
Registering for Rides and Events
Most rides and events are free, but some require registration or a fee to join. Read the event description fully or follow the "More Info" link to make sure.
Adding Rides and Events
Anyone can add their own events for free once they've signed up for an account. If you're part of a club or group, you can create or join a group and post events for group members.
Events can be posted publicly on the city calendar, just for members of a group, unlisted (shareable with link), or completely private and only accessible via email invite.
Rides and Events (both online and offline) can be added to the site. All rides and events are welcome as long as they involve or relate to bicycles. If a ride requires registration or payment, please specify in the event listing and choose the correct associated categories.
Groups and User Accounts
One of the great features of Everyday Rides is that registered users (free!) can join groups and follow hosts to get notified when new events and updates are posted.
As a registered user, you will automatically receive the following emails. All emails can be unsubscribed from.
- General: Weekly emails twice a week on Sundays afternoons and Friday mornings with upcoming events for the week and weekend. (manage in your account)
- Groups: New event emails, new group post emails, and comments on events and posts you're participating in from groups you're a member of (manage in each group).
- People: New event emails for people you're following (manage on people profiles).
- Events: New comment notifications for events you're RSVP&aspo;d to or commenting on (manage on each event).
- Marketing: If you selected when you signed up (or changed in your account settings), you will also receive occasional news and updates about Everyday Rides.
- Admin: Some administrative emails will be sent for updates to your account or to notify you of requests to join groups or events you manage.
Everyday Rides is built and maintained by Zach Hale, a cyclist and software developer living in Seattle, WA.
Support Everyday Rides
Help and Feedback
Send a message using the chat bubble at the bottom right of the site or reach out via email if you have any questions, feedback, or just want to get in touch.