Love to ride bicycles‽ Love to dance‽
Inclusive, friendly, and zany; no-drop non-stop dance party on wheels!!
We meet monthly to cycle from place to place, stopping to dance the night away around different parts of Seattle.
Costumes are encouraged (but not required), as are helmet/bike decorations. Please feel welcome to show up as you are.
A route, with approximate dance and refreshment stops, where riders can catch up, will be posted the week of.
Gather at 7pm
Ride at 7:30pm
All varieties of bikes, genders, and riders welcome!
Spread the word to those who knows:
- Everyday Rides: https://everydayrides.com/groups/seattle-bike-disco
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SeattleBikeDisco
- LoveToRide: https://www.lovetoride.net/washington/groups/2098
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/SeattleBikeDisco
- Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/SeattleBikeDisco
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeaBikeDisco
- Website: https://seattle.bikedis.co
- Red Square at UW (map)
Welcome to the thirty-seventh (of many) monthly bike & dance parties! Love to ride bicycles‽ Love to dance‽ Well do we have a treat for you! Get your rides ready for rad roadcitement as we cycle from place to place, stopping to dance the night away around different... read morePublic RideLeisurely (10-12 mph)8-15 milesStay togetherRain or shineCasualRoadMixed-terrain