Love to ride bicycles‽ Love to dance‽
Inclusive, friendly, and zany; no-drop non-stop dance party on wheels!!
We meet monthly to cycle from place to place, stopping to dance the night away around different parts of Seattle.
Costumes are encouraged (but not required), as are helmet/bike decorations. Please feel welcome to show up as you are.
A route, with approximate dance and refreshment stops, where riders can catch up, will be posted the week of.
Gather at 7pm
Ride at 7:30pm
All varieties of bikes, genders, and riders welcome!
Spread the word to those who knows:
- Everyday Rides: https://everydayrides.com/groups/seattle-bike-disco
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SeattleBikeDisco
- LoveToRide: https://www.lovetoride.net/washington/groups/2098
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/SeattleBikeDisco
- Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/SeattleBikeDisco
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeaBikeDisco
- Red Square at UW (map)Seattle Bike Disco
**NOTICE: We think it may be time to get this party rolling again... please voice any questions or concerns early, so we can have a fun and safe time together! COVID-19: Despite many parts of the city opening up, the COVID-19 pandemic has not come to an end. This... read more🚴RideEasy (Under 10 mph)8-15 milesStay togetherRain or shineNoviceCasualRoadMixed-terrain1 Going — 1 Interested